Drakonx is a premier, first-class international private investigation, security and intelligence firm, a trusted leader in confidential services, closed protection and risk management solutions. Our experience, training, cutting edge technology, strategic planning and an extensive worldwide network of resources allows us to solve, on time and successfully, our client’s most critical problems.
Top Private Detective and Investigator Offices in
MIAMI – ORLANDO – LOS ANGELES – HAVANA
TOP PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
UNCOVERING THE TRUTH SINCE 2003
Drakonx Investigations is a family-owned fully licensed and insured private investigation, security, and intelligence firm, with offices, strategically located, in Miami, Orlando, Los Angeles, and Havana. The firm is duly registered as a Contractor with the US Federal Government. Furthermore, it is the only agency to offer private investigative services in Cuba. Since being established in 2003 had assisted several investigative and security agencies, corporations, law firms, and high profile clients internationally with excellent results achieved. The professional staff is composed of highly trained private intelligence specialists including surveillance investigators, risk assessment specialists, background detectives, bodyguards, undercover agents and an extensive network of resources around the world.
As licensed private investigators and detectives we operate within the legal limitations established by the law, but with the highest level of aggression to obtain unparalleled results.
CAPI: 25425 | FLPI: A1000095 | CAPPO: 16170 | FLPS: B1700404
Are you trying to locate debtors, defendants, witnesses, missing persons, runaway children, loved ones, relatives, friends, heirs, deadbeat parents, and more? We are experienced-skip tracers and we can find them! How to locate someone?
Do you need to locate real estate properties, motor vehicle properties, businesses, bank accounts, brokerage accounts, hidden assets, as well as active judgments, liens, and bankruptcy records, for individuals or businesses? We are experienced assets researches and we can find them!
Do you need to obtain an FCRA-compliant background check for your employees or tenants? Or do you need to obtain a full background check on someone else? Our searches include but are not limited to local, state and federal civil, criminal, traffic, judgments, liens, UCC, bankruptcy, evictions, foreclosures, watch lists, driving records, credit reports, and more. We are experienced background specialists and we can find the good, the bad and the ugly of any person! Background Checks. Why do people lie?
BUSINESS DUE DILIGENCE
Do you need to verify the existence, cleanliness, integrity, and reputation of a business? Do you suspect of the business being involved in illegal activities, accusations of fraud, harassments, unethical practices, regulatory violations, bribery or links with disreputable individuals or organizations? We are experienced due diligence investigators and we can find the good, the bad and the ugly of any business!
Do you need to evidence of unfaithful activity, cheating spouse, irresponsible behavior, drinking problems, drug-addictions, illegal activities, unreported income, among other unacceptable conducts, to be used in the court of law to ensure a fair division of property, alimony, child custody, child support, and of course for your peace of mind? We are experienced divorce-investigators and we can find the good, the bad partner! Signs of Infidelity
WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIMS
Do you need to obtain evidence to defend your business from false insurance claims? Is your employee lying about injuries suffered while working for you? Many fraudulent claimants actively work, workout at the gym, and keep a normal social life while they wait to receive a huge compensation. Do not let them to get away with it. We are experienced personal injury fraud investigators and we can find the evidence your need to expose them! Signs of Fraud in Worker’s Compensation.
Because each individual case is different, it’s impossible to explain every aspect of how we can help you without hearing from you first. We believe that having direct contact with the client is the best manner in order of initiating any special private investigative service. Please feel free to contact our professional private investigators at any time by phone or e-mail.
If you are in need of hiring an affordable, experienced and licensed top private investigators, look no further and contact Drakonx Investigations today.
People Locate, also known as a Skip Trace, is an investigative process conducted with the objective of obtaining someone’s current contact information like phone, email, social media profile, school, workplace, and residence.
Most people have conducted basic investigations to locate someone they know, someone like a relative, a friend, a past co-worker, ex-partner, biological parents, biological children, debtors, defendants, among others, using basic locate investigations techniques like:
Basic Locate Investigations:
– Searching on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MySpace, etc.
– Searching on Google
– Searching on White Pages
– Searching on paid online databases like Intelius, Been Verified, etc.
– Contacting common friends or relatives to obtain current contact information
In many cases, the correct use of these basics techniques and the results obtained will lead to the current contact information of the person we are looking for, but in most cases, it is necessary to dig deeper using comprehensive locate investigations techniques like:
Comprehensive Locate Investigations:
– Obtaining identifying information about the subject like full current name, date of birth, social security number, driver’s license.
– Locating the last SSN activities to uncover current phone numbers and home addresses.
– Locating utility services (electricity, gas, cable, etc) to confirm if the subject still lives on a specific residence.
– Locating the address where the mail is being delivered for the subject.
– Locating the current workplace and professional license.
– Checking civil and criminal records to find out if the person changed his/her name or is currently in jail.
– Checking old and historical records.
– …and many other secret techniques that only licensed private investigators at Drakonx can legally use.
If you have been unable to locate that particular person using the basic techniques, then it is time for you to hire us today so we can conduct a more in-depth, manual, and comprehensive investigation to locate that person.
SIGNS OF INFIDELITY
Infidelity, or cheating, is a form of disloyalty, is the breach of a sentimental exclusivity agreement by one of the partners, whether they united by marriage or not.
Here are the most common signs of infidelity:
• The cheater start losing interest, or stop, having sex with the spouse.
• The cheater arrive home smelling an unknown perfume.
• The cheater is lying about his/her whereabouts, activities, finances, etc.
• The cheater started being emotionally distant, ignoring and showing disinterest in the spouse.
• The cheater stops wearing their wedding ring at all time.
• The cheater ask the spouse not to show up at the workplace unannounced.
• The cheater start taking more care about their appearance, wants to lose weight, buy new clothes and underwear.
• The cheater all the sudden start working overtime and returning home late.
• The cheater increases business travel.
• The cheater change its password on cell phones, tablets and computers and prohibits the spouse to access them.
• The cheater constantly deletes text messages, instant messages, call history, pictures, etc.
• The cheater opens a separate bank account or credit card account, so the spouse cannot track the expenses made.
• The cheater start demanding privacy, time away from home, time to be alone.
• The cheater becomes very flirtatious with the opposite sex or with someone at work.
• The cheater start spending several hours every day out of the house, with the pretext of shopping, fixing the car, etc.
• The cheater keep limiting the communication with the spouse.
• The cheater gets easily angered, irritated, mad very often, especially when confronted with questions.
• The cheater becomes overly critical of his/her spouse, saying things like “This marriage is not working,” or “I am not happy.”
• The cheater deliberately starts a fight as an excuse to get out of the house.
• The cheater all the sudden become very interested in the spouse’s daily schedule to track his/her comings, goings and places.
• The cheater spends a lot of time on the phone and then change the screen, turn it off or move to another room if the spouse approaches.
• The cheater increases the frequency of visiting or going out with friends.
If you are seeing 3 or more of these signs in your spouse, or partner, chances are that you are dealing with a cheater. Asking him/her questions is not going to solve your problem because they normally get very defensive. Instead call us today, we are experts in finding the true, obtaining evidence and expose cheaters.
SIGNS OF FAKE INJURIES ON WORKER’S COMPENSATION FRAUD.
As an employer you can follow all safety rules, create a happy and safe work environment, pay your employees on time, manage internal conflicts, stop illegal acts, and more, but you can never ever completely eliminate fraud from the workplace, specially Worker’s Compensation Fraud, a fraud that constantly raises insurance premium and kills many businesses every year.
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), workers’ compensation fraud is the fastest growing type of insurance fraud, costing approximately $7.2 billion per year.
The following is a list of the most common signs, or behaviors that indicate that an employee may be committing Workers Compensation Fraud:
- The employee claims that the injury occurred before or just after a weekend, strike, or holiday. Chances are that the worker may be lying as he/she may have actually sustained the injury over the weekend while working on a side job, working out at the gym, playing football, etc.
- The employee claims that the injury occurred when he/she was working alone, so there are no witnesses to the injury. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she normally works with others.
- The employee claims that the injury occurred at certain time, date, place and manner, then later changes the story several times in an inconsistent or suspicious manners. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she keep changing the story.
- The worker claims that the injury occurred several weeks or even months ago, and that he/she does not even remember the exact day, and has no good explanation as to why he/she delayed reporting the injury on time. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she delayed reporting it and does not remember much about it.
- A dissatisfied or troubled worker, all the sudden, files a claim stating that he/she got injured. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she has behavioral problems, need a extended vacation, need easy money or is facing an imminent termination or expiring contract.
- The worker has filed similar claims in the past with previous employers. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she has received significant payments in the past and wants to receive more easy money.
- The worker claims that he/she is injured but refuses to take diagnostic tests, like X-Ray or MRIs, prefer to see a chiropractor, retains an attorney right away and wants a fast settlement. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she refuses diagnostic tests that can reveal the absence of injuries.
- The worker claims that he/she is injured while working and then becomes unavailable, do not return phone calls or emails, refuses to take a light-duty work, and refuses to return to work at all. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if he/she become unavailable as this may indicate that the worker had a plan to leave your company but with a bigger check.
- The co-workers does not believe that injury occurred at all, or that the injury occurred at work, or that the worker is saying the truth about the injury. Chances are that the worker is lying about the injury if his/her co-workers do not believe the injury story or have seen him/her working at another company, working on a side job, practicing sport or conducting activities inconsistent with the allege injury.
If you are seeing 3 or more of these symptoms in your employee, chances are that you are dealing with a fraudulent claim. Accusing him/her is not going to solve your problem but can make it even bigger. Instead call Drakonx Investigators today, we are experts in finding the true, obtaining strong evidence and exposing the workers’ compensation fraud.
Why do people lie?
Such a simple question should have a simple answer but it doesn’t. People normally lie for “Fear” in order to protect themselves, “Manipulation” in order to influence others and obtain what they want, and “Pride” in order to feel important and successful.
Let’s face it “People Lie”, so Protect yourself, Protect your Family, Protect your Business, and Protect your Assets by verifying the background of people and business, that you deal with, in the United States and around the globe.
There are two types of Background Checks:
Regulated: If you want to investigate the background of an employee, a tenant, an insured or to provide credit to someone the law limits what information about their past you can and cannot access. For example, en many cases, you can only go back up to 7 years, or you cannot access a credit report if the applicant is not going to handle your money, or you cannot access driving records if the applicant is not going to drive your vehicles. The laws that regulate this type of investigation are the “Fair Credit Reporting Act” and the “Driver’s Privacy Protection Act” among others. If you do not really understand these laws do not try to check the applicant’s background by yourself because any mistake you make could bring costly lawsuits against you.
Non-Regulated: If you want to investigate the background of any other person, like yourself, a relative, a suspicious neighbor, a friend, a business, etc, you may conduct a full and limitless background investigation as long as you do not break the law by accessing confidential information.
Drakonx can run both, regulated and non-regulated background checks in a lawful, successful, and accurate manner.
EMPLOYMENT SCREENING | TENANT SCREENING | VOLUNTEER SCREENING
- Did you know that about 79% of all negligent hiring lawsuits are lost by the employers?
- Did you know that about 53% of job applications contain false, inaccurate and misleading information?
- Did you know that about 30% of all business failures are caused by employee theft?
- Did you know that about 18% of all violent crimes occur in the workplace?
- Did you know that about 7% of applicants provide false or misleading information about having a felony?
- Did you know that about 85% of all resume or job application contains false or misleading information?
- Did you know that about 77% of employers recommend background screening to uncover negative issues on applicants that wouldn’t have been found otherwise?
BACKGROUND CHECKS INCLUDES
– Identity verification
– Address History
– Criminal Convictions
– Sex Offenders
– Civil Lawsuits
– Tax Liens
– Judgments of Debts
– Credit Reports
– Driving Records
– Employment History
– Education Records
– Federal Records
– Watch Lists
– Professional Licenses
– Social Media reports
– Online Reputation
– Death Records
– Birth Records
– Military Records
– Drug Tests
– Social Security Numbers Verification
– International Records
– and over 500 types of searches more.
We have access to statewide and national criminal records in all 50 States and more the 100 countries: Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arkansas (AR), Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Do you need to obtain the background check of someone? Call us today at 866-224-1245
Yes. The whole case will be kept confidential and secret, not only because is the right way to conduct investigative and security services successfully, but also because confidentiality is required by the law. So, rest assured that your identity, the identity of the person being investigated or protected, the daily log, the results, and all communications will be kept in secret.